Hank is an asshole.. always has been. Im curious does rob know what he really is? expose the asshole stop being a victim and make him know not to cross you. I feel bad for you 2 but stand up for yourself dont go pricing shit.
No one in the whole state knows "what he really is" rotten...I sent him a text message the first night telling him to give my stuff back or (dont remember the wording...but I was going to expose him)...he somehow took it as a threat (physical) and made me look like a psycho.
Now that I'm not as angry...not sure I could expose him like that...he stole almost everything from me...but I still have my morals...yanno? I don't think I could do that to him...no matter how horrible he is.
(and I know...Judy and Dylon told me on the phone last night that I'm too nice for my own good)...but unlike him, I hate burning bridges, and try to avoid saying and doing hurtful things *shrugs*
When you coming up TN?
Hank is an asshole.. always has been. Im curious does rob know what he really is? expose the asshole stop being a victim and make him know not to cross you. I feel bad for you 2 but stand up for yourself dont go pricing shit.
just2cute don't tell snow but im coming up there soon.....
oh yeahhhh coming up north woohoo.
I'm a vindictive bitch..i'm not ashamed to admit it..I agree with heidi and yeah..i agree with rotten...you have a right to the things in the apartment just as he does..but fairly divided..and the part about telling on him..i agreed..but then i thought about it..and are you ready to set yourself up to be in that situation as well..you know?..Your a strong girl..and I know you arent one bit ashamed of anything you have felt or done in this relationship..so that will be something you will handle in your own way..i'll admit tho..i'd love to see him put in his place..no "real" man would ever do the things he is doing now...he did what I might have done..a girl would have went in and took all the good stuff.. [img]wink.gif[/img] a man would have gotten his fair share in other ways..Hope that dont offend you wendee..AND i sure hope this is being read by the other person involved.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
2C , Iam very glad that you are all right. You are a very special lady and good friend too me. Now you said that you both work at the same company. He might decide to post false statements about you or send E-mail to you trying too scare you to quit your job. If he does you make sure that you make copies and give them to your superviser. Please do not respond to him at all. Listen too one song by Jo Dee Messiana Iam All Right. That's your new theme song. You will be all right Take Care 2C. pete
Wendee??? Where were you today??? my bro and his new wife wanted to see you.....and me....and the lil men....just to make sure you are ok...
as per our conversation last night...you are too damn nice for your own good...no one would have put up with the shit you have the past few months....even being afraid to talk to your friends on the phone because he might find out and be mad? WTF? I did that at one time...and ya know what? i had a very special person tell me im worth more than that....and so are you dammit! as far as im concerned...you are too good for him..and deserve so much better...and i have to hand it to you...even after all the hurt..you still worry about him...as a friend...but if he is willing to give up a friend like you...than he doesnt deserve you.....just my 2cents....
and btw people....she is NOT a physco....i know her in real time....and she is the most caring and loving person you would want to meet...and the best friend you could ever have....i am lucky to have you as a friend...SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH
luv ya wendee....keep your chin up....and smile.....cause you are worth it...
its me again.....i went back and read everything.....i knew most of it from talking to wendee on the phone...and i cried...but right now..im more pissed off than anything...i have lived a life like that...always trying to make things work....the only one trying...and it doesnt work...it has to be 2 sided...wendee... i truly do luv ya...and i wish i could have caught up with you today...i wish you would have come with me to the bday party.....you need a dose of my bros mother-in-law..and wife....two of the most amazing people in this world...the whole family is amazing actually....they can make anyone feel welcomed...and loved...and they want to meet you so badly...JoAnne...my bros mother in law...says to tell you...you are welcome to come and visit them anytime...they live in lemoyne...call me and i will give you the address....Tom lives with them....and he wants to talk to you again....to meet his new wife..and his 3 year old step daughter...(she will make you melt..a true doll baby!) you are not alone girlie....you have more friends than you will ever realize....friends that care for you and love you....for who you are....and dont want you to change a thing about yourself...who accept you...and hug you...you dont have to have a partner to feel loved....you have a family...even if none of them are blood related...dont ever forget..you are NOT alone...you are loved...by some of the most amazing people..right here..online....and in real time...*HUGS* ya tight.....*tucks ya in*...get some sleep girlie....and eat something...take care of you...for me....ok?????
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans, Lucida Sans">Is there any medical proof of this?.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]and btw people....she is NOT a physco.... [/QB]
Yanno........I couldnt resist.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
In a multitude of varied opinions.... respected, valid and of course to each their own. I myself have always lived by some very simple rules of life. It has abundantly served me very well. Don't put into the world what you don't want coming back at you. Sometimes by doing nothing shows you are stronger. I truly believe with all my heart, with revenge there is a price to pay. It will be back to collect someday too. What you give will come back your way someday both good or bad.
2Cute I find you admirable and unbelieveable brave. Your have such a soul and such a heart. To know you in person I am sure is grand and cherished. This will prevail for you. As for him, life has a funny way of taking care of things. There is nothing you can do to him that life isn't going to do soon enough on its own. Its funny how many times I have seen someone wrong me and badly at times too. Sure I stir, get hurt, angry and frustrated. But I sit back and down the road I hear how karma caught up to said person.
Recently I got a call and an overdue apology from an old friend. This friend was very bad to me and our friendship ended badly 3 yrs ago. It was a heartfelt and tear filled sincere apology. I was grateful. These moments are satisfying and constantly renew my lot in life. But all in all, even if my worst enemy was on fire, I would throw a bucket of water on them, but still walk away. Right or wrong. Just me I guess.
I have just experiance when you put a lot of yourself out there, be it heart, soul, friendship, time and effort even. You take a risk at getting hurt, bruised or let down. Its the chance we all take when putting it out on the line. But how you deal with those moments help make you who you are. Those are choices we all have.
I love reading what you write. I hang onto every word. Its refreshing to hear you get stronger with every post. You gonna be ok sweetie. Your gonna be great!!!
Sorry for rambling....
Hugs... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
I guess I could never hurt someone I loved on purpose either....However ..I'd never let a man take whats mine....No matter what the situation was...I like you Wen work hard every day for the things I have......
So why let someone take them .....at the very least it has to be a fair exchange......which is really all I was getting at..
I do firmly believe in Karma......What goes around comes around.......absolutely without a doubt .......So take some comfort in that... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Bookmarks